Recent content by Freeforall68

  1. F

    Chastity and lingerie

    Very pretty.
  2. F

    Chastity and lingerie

    Will you do the full Locktober?
  3. F

    Sharing cocks with your wife.

    That's definitely something that I would enjoy. Using both you and Sian, would be immense fun.
  4. F

    Share perfect pussy pictures

    That looks pretty perfect from my point of view. I'd want to pay homage to it daily. X
  5. F

    My pathetic little clitty please abuse and humiliate me

    How many of your male friends have tried it on with your wife?
  6. F

    Good Morning

    Perfect for a Thursday. ❤️
  7. F

    New to this

    Hello. I'm a 58 year old male. Please, take my hand and let me shoŵ you around this little corner, of chat. Please feel free to message me.
  8. F

    No clues of anyone is actually interested in a proper conversation on here, is it me

    I'm always happy to chat. All you need to do is message me.
  9. F

    My pathetic little clitty please abuse and humiliate me

    Yes the poor woman has had to break her marriage vowels because you're a tiny duck sissy boi.
  10. F

    My pathetic little clitty please abuse and humiliate me

    That's a proper little boi clitty. Well done tinywilly
  11. F

    Lingerie near Chester.

    Yummy
  12. F

    Bdsm

    Where are you located. I wouldn't even consider an online relationship.
  13. F

    Hairy pussies

    A real beauty. I'd love a closer view.
  14. F

    Hairy pussies

    That's a beautiful sight.
Back
Top