Recent content by Emeris

  1. Emeris

    Couldn’t Resist Sharing This One

    Fuck they are nice .... perfect tits and nipples
  2. Emeris

    A Little Tied Up… and Loving the Attention

    I need you on my bed, strapped down and spread wide ....
  3. Emeris

    A Soft Spot for Taking Orders

    Mmmm you could be a lot of
  4. Emeris

    I’m Finally Brave Enough to Ask You This

    I do love those tits and nipples
  5. Emeris

    New here

    Lovely perky tits
  6. Emeris

    New here

    Lovely, love the sexy lingerie
  7. Emeris

    Wife’s sister.

    And they both have great tits
  8. Emeris

    Wife’s sister.

    That is sexy
  9. Emeris

    Wife’s sister.

    Sian is pierced I see
  10. Emeris

    Wife’s sister.

    Which is which
  11. Emeris

    Wife’s sister.

    If she ever needs more, let me know
  12. Emeris

    Wife’s sister.

    She is gorgeous, she can't go without being fucked, it wouldn't be right
  13. Emeris

    Holiday pics

    Love the sexy lingerie
  14. Emeris

    Fuck my wife

    I would enjoy fucking her, taking pics for you to see. She can suck my cock clean after fucking
  15. Emeris

    Especially for Dan124

    Lovely firm tits for wrapping around my cock and perfect nipples for sucking and nibbling
Back
Top