Recent content by Deejus

  1. D

    Some pictures

    I will cum in multiple time fill you up then making you cum on me
  2. D

    My Sexy Gym Thong,Slide And Finger Me

    Mmmm seeing you from behind with your pink thong on gets me so fkin hard for you! I want that phat pussy
  3. D

    Need a fuck very soon

    Love your pic get soo turned on… wanna meet up to fuck I’m in lancs xx
  4. D

    Curvy woman in Lancashire looking for a regular meet or one off outdoors

    Hi xx. I’m definitely interested 100% for a outdoor meet up, I’m from Lancashire if your interested xx DM me! Anytime
  5. D

    Lickable chat

    North west x I’m ready n waiting
  6. D

    Cumslut fuckwife for your pleasure

    I gonna cum all up in her and all over her mmm
  7. D

    Couldn’t Resist Sharing This One

    Wow hot af x. So perfect
  8. D

    Q

    Yeah of course baby
  9. D

    Q

    Mmmm ohh yeah see sexy af, do you wanna meet up?
  10. D

    Q

  11. D

    Q

    Any ladies out there wanting to meet up and bounce on my throbbing cock?? DM me asap! Around Accrington/ Blackburn
Back
Top