CuriousChris

My profile says 39, but I'm actually 43. I'm on here partly because I want to explore the naughtier and more risqué parts of my personality. I'm hoping that the sexually enlightened and delightfully filthy minds and experiences of everyone here will rub off on me (pun definitely intended) and inspire me. I'd love to chat!
Birthday
Apr 12, 1987 (Age: 39)
Location
London
Gender
Male

Followers

Trophies

  1. 1

    UKC Veteran 1: Basic

    User has been a member with at least one post for 30 days.
  2. 5

    UKC Quality Poster 1: Interesting

    At least a tenth of user's posts have been 'liked'.
  3. 3

    UKC Poster 2: Novice

    User has made at least ten posts.
  4. 1

    UKC Likeable Poster 1: Recognized

    User's posts have received at least one 'like'.
  5. 1

    UKC Poster 1: Initiate

    User has made at least one post.
  6. 1

    UKC Misc: Searcher

    User arrived here by search engine.
  7. 1

    UKC Status 1: User

    User is a member of the community.
Back
Top