Recent content by Blueeyes82

  1. Blueeyes82

    Fuck my wife

    I’m up for chatting about this with you. Absolutely I’d let her suck me off, do it in front of you so you can see her enjoying it
  2. Blueeyes82

    Let your tits out!

    They are amazing perfect size, gorgeous nipples and they look so firm. I’d love to grab and kiss and suck them
  3. Blueeyes82

    New to this

    You’ve got that naughty look about you, dressed nicely but not revealing or giving off “I love you fuck vibes” but that smile and those eyes say different. You’re the sort of lady I love fucking
  4. Blueeyes82

    Guilty pleasure

    I’m 15st 11 and classed as obese does that count? I’ll use you like you’re just a hole to put my cock in and a place to shoot my cum in
  5. Blueeyes82

    Time for a new man

    I’m here for you x
  6. Blueeyes82

    Hi im adam anyone ever tried mfm

    Yes, once and I’d do it again. Have you?
  7. Blueeyes82

    Before and after

    I had a long period of time between cumming. When I wanked I shot a massive load and it so far I measured the distance…3.5ft
  8. Blueeyes82

    Hi all x

    Hi, I want you bad x
  9. Blueeyes82

    My bestie need cock!

    I’ll give her as much cock as she wants
  10. Blueeyes82

    sexy, nude, posing photos of my girlfriend

    Yeah, I want your wife so bad
  11. Blueeyes82

    Husband approves

    Like isn’t the word I’d use personally. I love what I see, I want to be there so I can feel your amazing body, get your gorgeous looking tits out, have your beautiful hair hang down over my cock while you blow me and then me take over and bang you in every position I can get you in you are...
  12. Blueeyes82

    naughty fun? xx

    Me too, I’d love to get those clothes off and take complete control of you
  13. Blueeyes82

    Naughty teenager likes old cock

    This is a fantasy of mine, every thing you’ve mentioned I would love to do. Have you acting like a stranger but me knowing you want it although pretending not to be at first
  14. Blueeyes82

    Accidental Stranger Fuck...

    This is horny as fuck, I’d love to be involved in this do you have any more plans to do this?
  15. Blueeyes82

    Fantasy

    I’m from Kent too so travel is no problem for me
Back
Top