Recent content by AS45

  1. AS45

    Bored

    Same mate bored but throbbing a little
  2. AS45

    Share your cock picture x

    I'm horny but bored tonight any suggestions on a bit more then pics
  3. AS45

    Share your cock picture x

    Same again 22.17 happy Saturday people
  4. AS45

    Almost ready to blow my load

    Been sat for couple hours just gently teasing myself and very soon it about to go
  5. AS45

    Share your cock picture x

    Right now
  6. AS45

    Erection Section 2.0

    Ok here goes got horny in my shed Iocked myself in after scrolling through some you ladies pics
  7. AS45

    Share your cock picture x

    Why not two days in a row had a really naughty wank this morning and you can tell by the load I needed it infact an hour later I was at it again got both on video just a shame I can't post that @bigboobslou couple more
  8. AS45

    Come and bounce on me

    O FFS you ok if I go and have a naughty wank over these pics
  9. AS45

    Share your cock picture x

    Why not been a while
  10. AS45

    Always horny for cocks

    Want to help me wash mine
  11. AS45

    Who did you last wank about?

    A old married female friend we have swapped a few pics over couple years we are both in the same situation her husband my missus just ain't as horny and dirty as us I knew her way before the current misses and when in the pub one night whilst I was sat on a bar stool she lent right in backwards...
  12. AS45

    Pegging yes or no

    It's my secret kink to be pegged start slowly at first then if I say go for it , I asked the missus if she would do it absolutely not interested,so I'm on the lookout for someone who can help
  13. AS45

    Wife available

    Sent you a private message
  14. AS45

    My tits are ready for your cum

    I haven't had sex for two months oral for six years at home with current long term misses and haven't had a naughty wank for about a week so right now I think I have enough built up to cover all what you want wi
  15. AS45

    Secret bi life

    The thought of a man deep throatin me whilst puts a finger up my bum and hits the male g-spot till I cum hard
Back
Top