My 55 year old wife and other mens semen......

RoddersUK

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My wife is a manager/waitress at a large hotel and conference suite in Yorkshire, she has been doing this job for over 20 years. The job offers many opportunities for out of marriage sex, which over the years I have encouraged Julie to take. At 55 years old, I still love her to come home of an evening with her fanny full of other men's semen. I don't 'clean her out' as the phrase goes, but I do love to finger her and feel it in her, and to watch it run out of her. It has never lost it's excitement for us after all these years.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My wife is a manager/waitress at a large hotel and conference suite in Yorkshire, she has been doing this job for over 20 years. The job offers many opportunities for out of marriage sex, which over the years I have encouraged Julie to take. At 55 years old, I still love her to come home of an evening with her fanny full of other men's semen. I don't 'clean her out' as the phrase goes, but I do love to finger her and feel it in her, and to watch it run out of her. It has never lost it's excitement for us after all these years.
That is great that your excitement still goes strong. Pity it isnt my cum that is leaking from fanny ...

S

SussexGuy47

Describe her plz
Or show a yummm photo...

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Love that . I’m at that stage where I want to spy on my wife with another man /woman

reigniteyourspark

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Do you ever want to see the men pumping your wife full of cum?... I wish my wife would fuck other guys, such a turn on. Also love her to see when I fill other men's wives

Hk44

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Id cum in her for you x

Back