Share pictures of your wife here

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
C’mon guys, we all love our wives let’s share the love and post your pictures or them of here.
Wow.. no wonder you want to share pics, you want to show off.!! Haha.. just messing, but seriously, amazing looking lady and great lingerie. Enjoy.

Handiwerk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Oh I see - well I wasn’t one of those unfortunately lol
Well...lots I discovered ( as girls are better at keeping secrets than us!)... one was a customer of where she worked and lasted a few weeks riding his cock in the back seat of his coaches. Then was a younger lad who was (actually at the start) giving her private guitar lessons...ended up her blowing his flute lol and another stable lad who gave her riding lessons...not always on a horse hehe. And when it all came out, a number ( never knew exact) of boys when she was away with a female friend for holidays abroad!
But I wasnt whiter than white tbh.... we did part amicably in the end, but for other reasons

M

MisterWonder

Well...lots I discovered ( as girls are better at keeping secrets than us!)... one was a customer of where she worked and lasted a few weeks riding his cock in the back seat of his coaches. Then was a younger lad who was (actually at the start) giving her private guitar lessons...ended up her blowing his flute lol and another stable lad who gave her riding lessons...not always on a horse hehe. And when it all came out, a number ( never knew exact) of boys when she was away with a female friend for holidays abroad!
But I wasnt whiter than white tbh.... we did part amicably in the end, but for other reasons
Lol
Sounds like she would be fun to meet sometime - awesome body

him

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I wonder just how many wives dont know their images are now all over the net some including their faces, Some guy just got the jail for posting pics without consent

Back