Badly want my tits played with

Mr_Humour

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m 20. Are there any guys who want to suck and play with my tits, it’s such a turn on for me. You can also eat me out. But that’s all I’m after. No one over 45
Yes there are, I'd be one of them but at 48 I'm over your age limit, hope you get what you're after!

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I’m 60 so don’t qualify so I think you are a bit ageist… old folk have feelings too!

Justin18

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m 20. Are there any guys who want to suck and play with my tits, it’s such a turn on for me. You can also eat me out. But that’s all I’m after. No one over 45
Heyy babe, tits are my favourite things everr! honestly a baby for them
Sucking on tits and pussy turns me on soo muchh
Im an 18 m whos high often and horny more often lol, lmk if youre interested

R

Rach1

Heyy babe, tits are my favourite things everr! honestly a baby for them
Sucking on tits and pussy turns me on soo muchh
Im an 18 m whos high often and horny more often lol, lmk if youre interested
I’ve messaged you

Meal4two69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sounds like it could be fun…. ;)

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We'd all like a go on your ripe tits. X

Rich24

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I think you’ll find plenty of guys that will be interested in playing with your tits and eating you out, like me, but unfortunately I’m over 45. Best of luck in your search Rach. x

Realpeople

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi hon u online still

horgan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hi i would love to help you outwill you suck me while i do you

Back