Hello been on here before, good evening

V

victorhokey

My fanny is wet, but when it gets this wet my husband never puts it in my bum, but I try to make him do it by accident!
mmmmm I’d put my cock in your wet fanny and fuck it so good I’d make you cum as many times

Hayley0pen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
When we first met I let hime fuck after a party when we were stoned and he put it in my bum and I loved it ramming up me and it made me cum right away but I never told him what had happened.

Hayley0pen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I always try to make hiom go in my bum but he always find out that I'm trying to do that and gets embarrsaed or something. I really want him to do it soon though

V

victorhokey

When we first met I let hime fuck after a party when we were stoned and he put it in my bum and I loved it ramming up me and it made me cum right away but I never told him what had happened.
Nice… I’d love to put my cock in your bum and make you cum but also that wet fanny of yours wants so much attention from my big black chocolatey cock

Hayley0pen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I wish we could do both. It looks big and wide and would really fit my bum. and I would ride it hard. Is that really your big cock?

V

victorhokey

I wish we could do both. It looks big and wide and would really fit my bum. and I would ride it hard. Is that really your big cock?
Mmmmm… Yes it is my big cock and one big hard one for you baby

Hayley0pen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Whenever he looks away I pull my nightdress up! And put my fingers in me and thinkl of your big cock. I Need a hard one!

Back