Fuck my wife

bimale31

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mostly she’s like to make me watch another guys cock balls deep inside her as per usual
what about you ? are you bi ?or straight?

Attachments

• llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.jpg
    llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 3

medic69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would love to help you out and give your wife a good fucking I’m local to Essex

S

Saxon

Got the same problem would live to see her with a big cock or two to please her!
Every time your fucking the wife missionary and she’s watching you slide inside her make a point of reminding her that you’d luv to watch another guy do that to her. If she cums then you’ve got a chance. Also we started the first time with mates for a couple of years before meeting guys online. I guarantee your wife must like one of your buddies and if they’ve flirted with each other then get together for drinks and drop the hint to your mate that if he wants he has a pass to make a pass at her and see what happens.
My mate asked me in this situation I said it was up to her thinking nothing was going to happen. He left the kitchen where we were chatting and I walked in the lounge a few minutes later to find him on his boxers next to her on the couch. She looked at me for approval and I remember shrugging my shoulders and saying it’s up to you. Within seconds she had his cock out as he undressed her and the rest is history

LONDONBULL

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I luv to watch my stunning wife get her fit shaved pussy fucked by another guys big hard cock. Preferably bigger than mine. I luv to watch her play with their cock teasing me as she gets wet knowing that I’m gonna have to watch as her pussy is penetrated and watch her face a she moans in pleasure as she makes me watch her get fucked, there’s nothing much better trust me.
In london so nearby and played with many couples stagvixen as well as cuckold ..get in touch

Nuttynutster

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Every time your fucking the wife missionary and she’s watching you slide inside her make a point of reminding her that you’d luv to watch another guy do that to her. If she cums then you’ve got a chance. Also we started the first time with mates for a couple of years before meeting guys online. I guarantee your wife must like one of your buddies and if they’ve flirted with each other then get together for drinks and drop the hint to your mate that if he wants he has a pass to make a pass at her and see what happens.
My mate asked me in this situation I said it was up to her thinking nothing was going to happen. He left the kitchen where we were chatting and I walked in the lounge a few minutes later to find him on his boxers next to her on the couch. She looked at me for approval and I remember shrugging my shoulders and saying it’s up to you. Within seconds she had his cock out as he undressed her and the rest is history
I have said a couple of times when she is riding my cock that id love to watch her beautiful big breast swinging as she rides another man she hasnt said anything but keeps riding me, im thinking this means maybe she likes the idea but being prim and proper doesnt know why she likes the thought she hasnt shown interest in any of my mates but I think she likes the caretaker at school she works in.

PandS

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I luv to watch my stunning wife get her fit shaved pussy fucked by another guys big hard cock. Preferably bigger than mine. I luv to watch her play with their cock teasing me as she gets wet knowing that I’m gonna have to watch as her pussy is penetrated and watch her face a she moans in pleasure as she makes me watch her get fucked, there’s nothing much better trust me.
I would love to fuck her in front of you

Soakmycat

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So does my hubby

Confusedhubby

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The thought of it makes me explode

Confusedhubby

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Is she fit?

Back