Why?

Scotty3

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have been on here a while now and on all chat rooms I am not accepted into the cliques formed in all the chat rooms. Before you ask I have contacted others on these chat rooms and tried to get involved however the cliques are not interested at all. I have witnessed on other sites when new members join the rooms and say hello they get no replies back, so they leave. What is wrong with you all, this is supposed to be a forum where we can talk to everyone, but so many of you do not intend to allow anyone else in. Shame on you.

Makemehardandcum

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
As Magiminx say’s it’s always been the same. I have the exact same problem & no longer go in the rooms.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It is always hard to make new friends. In any forum, online or offline.

It isn't as though those in the "cliques" are some how conscious or active in their sidelining of new members. They are just as lonely as you, but they have succeeded in finding some one or some people they can carry a conversation with. It can be hard work establishing a new friendship. Talking with new strangers can also often (in my experience anyway) result in abuse, unwanted and unsolicited images, or boring as nails conversations (how are you, where are you from, what do you do, what do the chains mean...). I get the point of asking "how are you"...but you need a good follow up if you are going to ask it...

It has taken me the better part of a year to find a way to be comfortable and chat with people in the rooms...

Offering a point of conversation, a funny gif or meme or supplying wank bank content for people to talk about and engage with helps make it easier to welcome new members into the broader conversation.

Makemehardandcum

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well she doesn't have the time to talk with me, so it's know different is it.
She’s a busy lady that’s all but a very lovely one who always trie’s to make people smile and that’s worth more than a message at times. I don’t get many messages but I have a habit of putting daft things on my profile to do the same.

Makemehardandcum

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It is always hard to make new friends. In any forum, online or offline.

It isn't as though those in the "cliques" are some how conscious or active in their sidelining of new members. They are just as lonely as you, but they have succeeded in finding some one or some people they can carry a conversation with. It can be hard work establishing a new friendship. Talking with new strangers can also often (in my experience anyway) result in abuse, unwanted and unsolicited images, or boring as nails conversations (how are you, where are you from, what do you do, what do the chains mean...). I get the point of asking "how are you"...but you need a good follow up if you are going to ask it...

It has taken me the better part of a year to find a way to be comfortable and chat with people in the rooms...

Offering a point of conversation, a funny gif or meme or supplying wank bank content for people to talk about and engage with helps make it easier to welcome new members into the broader conversation.
I don’t know how to post a meme or photo, lol. I don’t play well with technology, lol Xxxx

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
so there are two ways.
The first is to save content on your device. If you tap or right click most images online you will get an option to "save image" or if you use your camera you can photograph it, then it is saved on your device. Next, in forum you can use the the insert image icon (or short key on a keyboard Ctrl+P) when you tap the insert image icon you will see "drop image (or click here)" when you tap there it will pull up things saved on your device and you can select something from there.

Does that make sense? Would you like to try?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
the second way involves getting a link to the image. This again is for stuff you find online. If you find an image you like, tap (and hold maybe) it to get the option list (just like to "save image") there should also be the option "copy image address". tap that and copy the image url. (there are several ways to do this depending on device, so it might take a little fiddling) Once you have copied the address, come back to the forum and again use the same "insert image icon". When you tap it you will see "drop image" but just beside that there is a link option, tap that. Then insert/paste the URL. Then Bob is your uncle...probably...

the first option works in chat as well, but this second option is only useful here in forum.

Back