Sex clubs

envyrp

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi I live in the south of England and was wondering if anyone knows any sex clubs/ swingers parties/ gloryhole/ just places to have sex with random strangers. I really want to give it a go but I want to be in groups or anonymous.

Roz

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I live in the south of England and was wondering if anyone knows any sex clubs/ swingers parties/ gloryhole/ just places to have sex with random strangers. I really want to give it a go but I want to be in groups or anonymous.

+1

S

SussexGuy47

Plz INBOX me
Asap
Am in W Sussex...

itsmemario432

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Try in gosport or add me on snap jwwreko

Johnkhan69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Pm me ill tell u

Kepo92

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I don't know but I would love to get involved as well and I'm always up for meeting a stranger for sex I'm in the south east pm me

L

Looking_2020

Hey I'm In South East to if your looking to meet up !! :p

K

Kevinho

Me too

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Plenty clubs just Google and join. Must admit my best sex is always with partners I fancy and know well. I have had a few random meets in hotels and whilst functional and exciting the sex wasn't the best. Whereas a longer term kinky fuck buddy always works best.

Jezzy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm in the south of England too, if you hear of any such clubs please let me know, I'd love to go

RunForrest

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Plenty clubs just Google and join. Must admit my best sex is always with partners I fancy and know well. I have had a few random meets in hotels and whilst functional and exciting the sex wasn't the best. Whereas a longer term kinky fuck buddy always works best.
How do you get the random meets? So many dodgy people and websites out there

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How do you get the random meets? So many dodgy people and websites out there
I used illcitiaffairs website. You chat then I spoke on the phone; one of the ladies we went on a few dates first so it was less random at that point. The other woman was a let down and a bit too daily mail reader for me.

Funman39

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi am in Edinburgh are you still looking for men

Back