Looking for playfriend

SecretGuiltypleasures

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Married bored and bi haha
Basically playing with a woman is the best form of escape for me, ideally looking for someone to click and have encounters with in day times odd eves and sat morns, blondes are my thing lol I’m not a model and not a glamorous person either happy go lucky joker with a need for someone to play with … simple as that really !!

Attachments

• 02454F13-4F8C-4525-99D2-92C434F38EF4.jpeg
    02454F13-4F8C-4525-99D2-92C434F38EF4.jpeg
    417.6 KB · Views: 50

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Basically playing with a woman is the best form of escape for me, ideally looking for someone to click and have encounters with in day times odd eves and sat morns, blondes are my thing lol I’m not a model and not a glamorous person either happy go lucky joker with a need for someone to play with … simple as that really !!
Like offer my filthy tongue to use anytime & anywhere u fancy... i know im a guy but luv to tongue fuck & gets me off

KinkyDirtyCouple

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Were abouts are you, I definitely would love helping you out,
Lisa xxx

KinkyDirtyCouple

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am Devon, and I definitely would be very much up for having fun together with you
Lisa xxx

Kissthepuss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I think playing with a woman is the best form of escape for me too! Models aren't all that. Your boobs look lovely to me. Do you have an equally strokeable pussy to match? x

Kissthepuss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I could make myself local. I'd happily drive to spend an afternoon with my head between your legs. Do you get really wet? xx

Kissthepuss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Only 3sum ive had was 2 lasses never sharing sexy lass with another dick but if lady wants it then fuck yes
I'll be back in a bit .... I need to come. My dick is about to explode. You have got me so fucking horny! x

Back