Wife Having intercourse with strangers

MidlandsM

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Loved watching mine fuck. She hasn’t done it for a while now but it’s such a turn on.

Gary0101

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Never been on the side to watch my partner with anyone else but from the other side i have. Always made the point of all agreeing that its just sex, no love and all we are after is mutual pleasure and fun.
Certain positions are a real turn on fucking some one from behind as you grab their breasts and push them further onto the cock they are sucking.. Or reverse cowgirl as she suckss down on a cock....also im told having both nipples sucked and four hands all over your body is a turn on......

S

Sharing-wife

It's amazing fun with the right company, as has already been said with boundaries and the knowing it's just for fun nothing more then yes we have had some amazing nights out! Neutral ground is better we find...hotels etc. Something extremely sexual about sitting in the little hotel chair watching your wife being played with and fucked!

J

justme4u

It's amazing fun with the right company, as has already been said with boundaries and the knowing it's just for fun nothing more then yes we have had some amazing nights out! Neutral ground is better we find...hotels etc. Something extremely sexual about sitting in the little hotel chair watching your wife being played with and fucked!
I believe is all about the perception of SEX...LOVE...me and wife did not reach that level...all respect for you

Back