Live versions

S

Sparky54

It is a beautiful song....I have to agree and the perfect collaboration too. Luke Combs has a fantastic voice.
I’ve never really heard much but he has a great voice and Ed Sheeran well we don’t need to say much he’s a musical genius.

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Growing up in the 90s Phil Collins just reminds me of the Disney film Tarzan. Can’t help but think of Tarzan every time I hear one of his songs. Great music that left a life long impression.

Cazz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Growing up in the 90s Phil Collins just reminds me of the Disney film Tarzan. Can’t help but think of Tarzan every time I hear one of his songs. Great music that left a life long impression.

I go back to the 80s as a teenager listening to him with Genesis and totally agree it is great music with a fantastic voice to match.

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I go back to the 80s as a teenager listening to him with Genesis and totally agree it is great music with a fantastic voice to match.
Ah the 80s. What a time to be alive, sadly I was born in 91 so I missed some great concerts but luckily I can still hear their music.

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What an absolutely fantastic thread!

I've been dipping into random pages, being reminded of some great music I've not listened to for ages - there was 1 page with some Bowie, so here's my offering:

Great to read that you’re enjoying the thread so much. Hopefully we’ll see more of your posts

Back