Bondage Gagged and Kidnapped

dirtyAnne55

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would love to be tied up gagged and kidnapped then taken over to the woods beach or any other public place to have my brain is fucked out and covered in cum then left some other people to join in or have me then would love a bondage gangbang x

B

beltmaster

I would love to be tied up gagged and kidnapped then taken over to the woods beach or any other public place to have my brain is fucked out and covered in cum then left some other people to join in or have me then would love a bondage gangbang x
Love to take you by surprise.
Put a hood on you tape your
Arms behind back. And tape round
Your ankles. Put you in the back of a van. Put my hand inside your knickers to have a nice feel.
Before we drive you to the woods.
I would really enjoy whipping your arse with a nice switch. Then have one of us put there dick down your
Throat. While another one fucking
You from Behind. One wanking over
Your head till the cum drips in your hair. After we all have had you and cum on you. Leave you naked and
Tied to a tree. With a sign on you
Please fuck me

dirtyAnne55

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Love to take you by surprise.
Put a hood on you tape your
Arms behind back. And tape round
Your ankles. Put you in the back of a van. Put my hand inside your knickers to have a nice feel.
Before we drive you to the woods.
I would really enjoy whipping your arse with a nice switch. Then have one of us put there dick down your
Throat. While another one fucking
You from Behind. One wanking over
Your head till the cum drips in your hair. After we all have had you and cum on you. Leave you naked and
Tied to a tree. With a sign on you
Please fuck me
Omg love that god that make me so wet x

Hunglikeahorse6969

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sounds perfect would love to kidnap u chuck u in the back of my van and drive u off not knowing we’re ur going or what’s going to happen

B

beltmaster

Hey miss wet panties
Are you around the North west.
Wanner spread your pussy lips and
Rub my dick inside them.

Speedy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I spot you going home from work dressed in a sexy secretary outfit, nice short skirt, stockings and high heels. I follow you onto the bus and to your home. I watch you enter your house and it looks like no one else is in. I knock on the door and when you open I grab your arms and pull you inside with my hands stopping you cry out. I quickly grab your stockings and rip them of then of an use them tie you hands behind your back. I stand Behind you and slide my hands up your skirt give Your cunt a good rub before yanking your panties up between your cunt lips. I then tell you to get on all fours push your Head down to the floor arch your back and spread your knees as wide as possible offering your ass and cunt to my huge 9” cock. I grab your hair pull it back and ram my cock balls deep into you cunt. I slam into you, pounding your juicy cunt. Then there is a knock on the door and I tell you kneel down on the floor. I tell you that I phoned my freinds to join me. You going to get gang fucked and bukakke so your face will be covered in hot cum from 10. Cocks. After we all finish fucking you we get you to clean every cock before we leave you on the floor covered in spunk and cum oozing out of all your holes.

hope you enjoy.

p

dirtyAnne55

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I spot you going home from work dressed in a sexy secretary outfit, nice short skirt, stockings and high heels. I follow you onto the bus and to your home. I watch you enter your house and it looks like no one else is in. I knock on the door and when you open I grab your arms and pull you inside with my hands stopping you cry out. I quickly grab your stockings and rip them of then of an use them tie you hands behind your back. I stand Behind you and slide my hands up your skirt give Your cunt a good rub before yanking your panties up between your cunt lips. I then tell you to get on all fours push your Head down to the floor arch your back and spread your knees as wide as possible offering your ass and cunt to my huge 9” cock. I grab your hair pull it back and ram my cock balls deep into you cunt. I slam into you, pounding your juicy cunt. Then there is a knock on the door and I tell you kneel down on the floor. I tell you that I phoned my freinds to join me. You going to get gang fucked and bukakke so your face will be covered in hot cum from 10. Cocks. After we all finish fucking you we get you to clean every cock before we leave you on the floor covered in spunk and cum oozing out of all your holes.

hope you enjoy.

p
Omg P amazing and sexy and I am so wet after reading that x

Speedy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

hope you enjoy.

p
Glad you liked, l loved doing it, you are an amazing lady.
would you be interested in a story involving my sister in law as well

dirtyAnne55

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Glad you liked, l loved doing it, you are an amazing lady.
would you be interested in a story involving my sister in law as well
Mmm yea please if you want to message me you can I’ve got a few stories too x

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
well, aren't you a very dirty girl.;) x

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Love the idea of spoiling you...maybe go to the local council estate x

Back