Young couple looking to try new things

Bigandready

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
We are both in our early 20's from Shropshire looking to have some fun with new people M or F aslong as they are theright fit. She can be very submissive and wants to see me fuck a girl infront of her as she plays with her self when shes tied to a chair. And i want her to experience more than one cock inside her. Ifyou are interested PM me for more details.

Big_Kallum

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We are both in our early 20's from Shropshire looking to have some fun with new people M or F aslong as they are theright fit. She can be very submissive and wants to see me fuck a girl infront of her as she plays with her self when shes tied to a chair. And i want her to experience more than one cock inside her. Ifyou are interested PM me for more details.
I would love to help both of you out if you need my help im willing to come fuck her and you can join and watch just message me if interested

Timex15

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

my fantasy as well. Would take up your offer.

Frankie

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
45 male not to far away pm if shes interested

Adamb77

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm Adam 44 erdington Birmingham

Clark1989

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would be interested and happy to travel let me know if you would like to see more

khalidmacijbi21cm

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi there what a lovely couple like you already I’m 31 male bi I would like to know you better if you like

khalidmacijbi21cm

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Attachments

• 7E6DE6C2-EC9F-4830-BC91-F4E662FB638E.jpeg
    7E6DE6C2-EC9F-4830-BC91-F4E662FB638E.jpeg
    136.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 42EA6D50-543F-44A2-A4C1-B3619B12686B.jpeg
    42EA6D50-543F-44A2-A4C1-B3619B12686B.jpeg
    297.4 KB · Views: 5

Max065690

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’m 26 from Shrewsbury area, would certainly love to help, pm me

brickiemick

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Love to help out

DiamondPaigee

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm very interested

Back