KBEES

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I don't need the sun to come out to go knickerless, I often go commando and think a lot 20 and 30 somethings do. Skirt or frock, supermarket, coffee or a night out pubbing and clubbing. I keep control of my hemline and I don't flash the gash, who's to know but me?

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don't need the sun to come out to go knickerless, I often go commando and think a lot 20 and 30 somethings do. Skirt or frock, supermarket, coffee or a night out pubbing and clubbing. I keep control of my hemline and I don't flash the gash, who's to know but me?
Well good for you! Sometimes I like to flash just slightly lol ... especially a bit of ass ....but that's me haha x

KBEES

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well good for you! Sometimes I like to flash just slightly lol ... especially a bit of ass ....but that's me haha x
My friend Lynne, purposely let slip a glance for unsuspecting males, not something that I would try. Not that there is anything wrong with it, each to their own.

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My friend Lynne, purposely let slip a glance for unsuspecting males, not something that I would try. Not that there is anything wrong with it, each to their own.
Yeh I get ya .... I'm probly not the most discreet person in the world whoops xx

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
But as u say I'd not go shopping with hardly anything on.....

blokeybiker

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Last edited:
Back