Worst sex ever

Devil12

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
OK guys, let's see who has had the worst possible experience.

I had a girl throw up on my cock after throat fucking her, which resulted in my throwing up on her head lol

Devil12

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I was fucking a lass up the ass in ladies loo, she puked up as well, then as she bent down i saw a penis....

i wont say what happened next, but we enjoyed the night ......strange things happen when ur drunk huh

Hahaha wow, that definitely sounds eventful

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Disgusting but unfortunately true,

Was getting fucked deep in my ass when he pulled and started fucking my tits, leaving a skid between them, wasn’t pleasant
Omg thats not good hun he was an idiot

M

MowgliSCN

This thread is hilarious fairplay for the honesty..
Well I ended up in bed and steaming drunk..barely a good fuck in me but this one night stand wanted fucking and demanding anal I had to perform..it was nice until I woke up to a massive turd hanging out her ass ..ready to puke I went to the toilet on my return she woke and rolled over releasing her stomach churning stench..immediately she blamed her dog and I quickly left..ffs she didn't even have a dog...

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Disgusting but unfortunately true,

Was getting fucked deep in my ass when he pulled and started fucking my tits, leaving a skid between them, wasn’t pleasant
I bet it wasn't

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Probably most embarrassing time I was very drunk and passed out on top of my then girlfriend leaving her trapped beneath me until she managed to push me off.

Back