Worshipped

Xtina21

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It's always been my fantasy to have 2 or 3 guys with big cocks and a girl holding me down and working my body to pleasure me.. Licking and sucking at my nipples, teasing my clit and my ass with their tongues. Then taking it in turns to fuck me hard in each hole.. Then the girl sitting on my face while I'm DP'd

Kevin365

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's always been my fantasy to have 2 or 3 guys with big cocks and a girl holding me down and working my body to pleasure me.. Licking and sucking at my nipples, teasing my clit and my ass with their tongues. Then taking it in turns to fuck me hard in each hole.. Then the girl sitting on my face while I'm DP'd
Very descriptive I like it. I would gladly be one of those guys. Pm if ya interested

S2842

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Arranging the 3 guys is not a problem lol x

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I would be more than happy to do the risk asessment for the function health & safety first..:rolleyes:

M

Mrsheen839

Id take part, would be happy to give you all the pleasure i could.

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Horny fantasy & similar filthy thoughts hav entered my mind at times... msg me & lets share more x

Back