Work time confession

P

Paul1979

So I’m stuck at work doing a 12 hour shift, to make the day go better I’m wearing my wife’s lingerie (stockings, suspenders, thong), and have a butt plug in place too.

are there any other men (or women) who do something similar to make their days at work go quicker and feel that little bit naughtier?

Oh_John

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I've been known to slip a cock ring on, just to enjoy that feeling of being pulsing, throbbing, crazy hard, whilst sitting in a meeting, and no one has any idea.

M

marriedsharon50

I've been known to slip a cock ring on, just to enjoy that feeling of being pulsing, throbbing, crazy hard, whilst sitting in a meeting, and no one has any idea.
my hubby has torn tights under his trousers

Oh_John

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I think the closest I've ever come to that, was using an ex's knickers to pleasure myself, and sending her pictures of them, full of cum and draped over my cock.

Fun picture to take, and really fun her reaction.

P

Paul1979

It’s only risky if something happens to me lol

they only issue I get sometimes is if it’s a cheap suspender belt, the clips pop open... thing is hold ups I find slip down to easy (maybe it’s the hairy legs)

I’ve also been told to wear a cock cage by the wife, that’s fun! Can’t touch myself or think naughty thoughts as it isn’t easy getting an erection in the one I have!

M

marriedsharon50

It’s only risky if something happens to me lol

they only issue I get sometimes is if it’s a cheap suspender belt, the clips pop open... thing is hold ups I find slip down to easy (maybe it’s the hairy legs)

I’ve also been told to wear a cock cage by the wife, that’s fun! Can’t touch myself or think naughty thoughts as it isn’t easy getting an erection in the one I have!
does your wife know?

P

Paul1979

does your wife know?

Yes she knows. She isn’t into it but she knows I do it, that’s why I do it when at work as I don’t do it with her.

although the cock cage, that’s her doing. She tells me sometimes I have to wear it... maybe she doesn’t trust me at work with other women

Qiss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Worn panties and butt plug at work before. Such a thrill.

Back