Wife's knickers

Bucketjob

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Is it wrong to wear my wife's knickers and wank in them. Nice satin or cotton thongs. I love it but she caught me and hated it. She classed it as an affair!!?

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Is it wrong to wear my wife's knickers and wank in them. Nice satin or cotton thongs. I love it but she caught me and hated it. She classed it as an affair!!?
Definitely not an affair. You can't get a blowjob from knickers though.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Defo no blow job from a pair of knickers. I'd have married her knickers if they did....lol
I love getting a blowjob. When I visit my friend she sucks me on arrival, have a break and a beer then fuck :)

Bucketjob

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I love getting a blowjob. When I visit my friend she sucks me on arrival, have a break and a beer then fuck :)
I wish I could fuck. Not happening at home, looking for some NSA in my area but to no avail at the mo

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I wish I could fuck. Not happening at home, looking for some NSA in my area but to no avail at the mo
It takes time to find a fuck buddy on these sites. Good luck hunting :)

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The trouble is men massively out number the women so they can afford to be fussy. But then you only need one to start chatting. I have had some successes :)

Andytan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I do it all the time. Tights too

Farmerswife

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My husband often wanks in my knickers and then I wear them after, I love that he does it.

Confusionreigns

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When i was with my ex i used to keep a pair her panties at my house to wank with & a vest top of hers to cum on..
She used ring me and talk dirty to me so I could wank for her

Back