Wife Having intercourse with strangers

Funman39

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I was wondering how many people on here have watch their wife have intercourse with strangers or even just playing with strangers . I have watched my wife having sex many times now and every time I really enjoy it and want to take it a little bit further

I think I would really like to see her go with several men at once. I was wondering if anybody else has tried this .
Me and my girlfriend are talking about it just now I know it's weird but I like the thought of it I've got a 8inch cock myself so would be very hard to find bigger lol but we are also interested in partner swapping if anyone would be interested in chatting with us this to happen message me

Markt4438

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I was wondering how many people on here have watch their wife have intercourse with strangers or even just playing with strangers . I have watched my wife having sex many times now and every time I really enjoy it and want to take it a little bit further

I think I would really like to see her go with several men at once. I was wondering if anybody else has tried this .
I would be interested in watching my Mrs with someone else while I have their wife. Only if your wife is older

Lacylin

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

I have done this many times with my husband watching. We both find this extremely enjoyable and very erotic

Markt4438

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Me and my girlfriend are talking about it just now I know it's weird but I like the thought of it I've got a 8inch cock myself so would be very hard to find bigger lol but we are also interested in partner swapping if anyone would be interested in chatting with us this to happen message me
You should pm me so me and the Mrs can meet you both