Who wants to share their biggest fantasy?

babyboo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello you naughty lot!
My biggest fantasy (keeps me awake more often than i'll admit *smack) actually seems to be harder to achieve than I originally thought.
Me, intimidating man, lots of kinky spanking, tying up, hard fast fuck.
Really not easy to find.
Anyone else having issues with fantasies...maybe we can help each other out??

Mike1987

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello you naughty lot!
My biggest fantasy (keeps me awake more often than i'll admit *smack) actually seems to be harder to achieve than I originally thought.
Really not easy to find.
I’m up for the challenge

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hiya Babyboo x

Yes I have this fantasy and a real turn on of been on my back tied up in a bed I don't know and having a beautiful lady dominating me by gently rubbing her clit and pussy on my face and as she gets more aroused starts to really sit down and smothering my mouth and nose whilst totally fucking herself until she cums into my mouth, making sure I can't breathe and having to swallow her squirting whilst she talks dirty about her being the boss and deserving her position and telling me I'm a dirty bastard who needs to be punished...x

Samsmooth

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hello you naughty lot!
Really not easy to find.
Such a shame you can't find your man, if I could I would and you'd be wanting more tying, teasing, spanking, sucking and fucking.
What would you be wearing, think about it?

Littledave50

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello you naughty lot!
Really not easy to find.
Hi yeah I love to be abused about the size of my cock but struggling to find anyone interested!

anonymousjohn20

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello you naughty lot!
Really not easy to find.
Well
Hello you naughty lot!
Really not easy to find.

Well basically I’m up for that if you are. It depends where you live but if you’re interested please contact me.

Odomical

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My biggest fantasy is winning the lottery.

F

fred1011

Sex on a train. I'm sat with the mrs on a train in a compartment another couple come in and sit opposite she is tall and busy wearing a tight dress and stockings. she starts running her hands up her silky legs knowing I am looking and by now I have a bulge in my trousers. she doesn't stop there she puts her her hand right up her dress and starts rubbing her panties my mrs is looking at my bulge and she unzipps me and takes out my solid cock and starts pumping while her fella starts feeling her tits it's not long before I cum on her stocking legs

Jamesbigone

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hello you naughty lot!
Really not easy to find.
Am here if u need help 10 inches

B

Bigpapasmurf79

I actually acted out a fantasy with an ex. She tied me to the bed, blindfolded me. Started teasing me then sat on my face whilst she sucked my cock for a bit. I could only lick her pussy as she had a butt plug in. She then turned round and rode my cock till I came inside her pussy. She then climbed off my cock and sat back on my face and ordered me to clean her pussy out and made me swallow all my own cum. Bit by bit she let it drip into my mouth. At this point I realised she'd taken the butt plug out, she then shifted forward slightly and sat hard on my mouth. She took off my blindfold as she told me she had 2 guys cum up her arse from earlier that day and that I must clean that out too. She couldn't control that coming out but I swallowed it all. As I was finishing licking her clean she decided to pee in my mouth too for good measure.

B

Bigtel

Hello you naughty lot!
Really not easy to find.
Get back to me babe x

EssexyBoy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hello you naughty lot!
Really not easy to find.
My biggest fantasy is cheating on my wife with someone she knows or is related to, ideally while my wife is asleep in the same room or nearby such as in the garden or upstairs getting ready.

W

Willtryanything

My fantasy is to be tied up by 3 trans women and fucked while live on a sex cam one sat on my face one riding me while getting fucked perfect

Back