White whores that take black cock

UseMySlag

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Anyone else got a thing for white girls that fuck and suck black cock? My girlfriend had only ever fucked black guys before we got together and I like that a lot. My girlfriend is openly a dirty slag and she told me she couldn't stop thinking about sucking black cock while getting fucked doggy style by another black cock so I told her I wanted her to cheat on me with black guys and she fucks loads of them. Last month she fucked 9 in a week, I have started to help her find fresh black cock now too, I have made dating profiles of her so I an find black men for her.

Attachments

• (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=PfVdUN8dQJp2mfra)original_53342041.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=PfVdUN8dQJp2mfra)original_53342041.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 208
  • (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=MffwNBGSfgYNBeg8)original_323847561.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=MffwNBGSfgYNBeg8)original_323847561.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 189

Ceri23

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Anyone else got a thing for white girls that fuck and suck black cock? My girlfriend had only ever fucked black guys before we got together and I like that a lot. My girlfriend is openly a dirty slag and she told me she couldn't stop thinking about sucking black cock while getting fucked doggy style by another black cock so I told her I wanted her to cheat on me with black guys and she fucks loads of them. Last month she fucked 9 in a week, I have started to help her find fresh black cock now too, I have made dating profiles of her so I an find black men for her.
I love coloured msn not just blacks. The colour contrast is a big turn on for me

Dig_Bick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love white girls that race mix, my ex preferred mixed race & black men & she cheated on me loads but I turned a blind eye because it turned me on to be honest lol & i enjoyed the sex after she'd had some bobla cock. I'd definitely like to meet a white girl that would fuck black men.

Vass

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
[QUOA34jj, post: 5777, member: 8570"]Yes I would[/QUOTE]
Hey message me lets make it happen x

C

Capnatbrines

Hey xxx wanna fuck?

sonata

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I got my wife fucked by some black guys, they treated her like a piece of meat . Never see anything like it .

SaffaLee

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I want to watch my girlfriend being filled up with a big black dick.

Back