Wheel of time

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
New series on Amazon taken from the Robert Jordan saga . Looks interesting but these things usually aren’t too good

Fresco

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I thought it was quite well done as well . Looking forward to the new Lord of The Rings one .

M

Mae

Me too but I’ve already heard people complaining - hey you can’t please everyone now can you

Fresco

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well I think I will be good , it isn’t set at the same time as the books. It’s set before so I think that will help.

Red_Phoenix

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Almost desperate for season 2, and the Rings of Power I think is great. There are some LOTR origin inaccuracies but, I think they are required to make the story work. So in my very humble opinion, it is worth watching.

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Almost desperate for season 2, and the Rings of Power I think is great. There are some LOTR origin inaccuracies but, I think they are required to make the story work. So in my very humble opinion, it is worth watching.
Yes I think both series' worked . I'm looking forward to a second season

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The second season of Wheel of time is coming out soon isn’t it? As far as I know they didn’t want to release it at the same time as the Rings of Power.

Back