What kind of drunk are you, drunk stories, if you can remember.

Kris1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Self explanatory really.
Tell us a good drunk story if you remember all the details, you weren't drunk enough.

Kris1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
OK I will start.

I Went on a lads holiday over new year and got separated from the group as I led them the wrong way we were drinking wayyyyy to much and as my foot was in a bandage I was slipping back, well I needed a pee so found this nice bush and did the deed, never saw them for rest of evening so made my way back to villa. Woke up on Sun lounger by pool quite refreshed and surprised I made it back. I walked into the villa and shouted, "wake up you fuckers" to the surprise of a family having their breakfast, not only wrong villa but in wrong bloody town. I Apologised then throw up on the floor, not sure what the dad was saying but his expression was not happy. I made my escape. No idea were I was found a cab and showed him the key. I was over 2 hours away. How I walked that far I have no idea. Got to villa and it was empty as we had left it wasn't till early even the lads cane back battered bruised. They had a fight and spent night and day in prison. They thought i was dead. We stayed in that night and got drinks in. Safer

S

Strangways

OK I will start.

I Went on a lads holiday over new year and got separated from the group as I led them the wrong way we were drinking wayyyyy to much and as my foot was in a bandage I was slipping back, well I needed a pee so found this nice bush and did the deed, never saw them for rest of evening so made my way back to villa. Woke up on Sun lounger by pool quite refreshed and surprised I made it back. I walked into the villa and shouted, "wake up you fuckers" to the surprise of a family having their breakfast, not only wrong villa but in wrong bloody town. I Apologised then throw up on the floor, not sure what the dad was saying but his expression was not happy. I made my escape. No idea were I was found a cab and showed him the key. I was over 2 hours away. How I walked that far I have no idea. Got to villa and it was empty as we had left it wasn't till early even the lads cane back battered bruised. They had a fight and spent night and day in prison. They thought i was dead. We stayed in that night and got drinks in. Safer
Ha! Best pissed story ever!

I'm usually insightful, witty and urbane when I'm drunk, honest!

My escapades usually involve me having an accident, such as dislocating my knee when I feel out my mates car or nearly loosing my bollocks when i jumped over some spiked railings...

Back