What I do for my mates

S

Stung

Just before Xmas myself and a few mate where having a get together. Few drinks and take out around there house just the lads.

We all got talking about what things you would do it how far would you go for money.

I broke the conversation and said I would do anything for my mates for free. And my mate Alex looked at me and said, so you would suck me off and wank me off let me cum in your mouth for free.

I replied it that's what you wanted to do.

He stood there and said go on then prove it.

In front of all the other 5 lads he stood Infront of me and the others lads all said go on you said you would for free

So I undone his jeans and pulled them down and I could see he was already hard, I pulled his boxers down and out popped his 5-6 inch rock hard cock.

I pulled his foreskin back slowly and started to rub his head he was already moaning and whilst I started to put it in my mouth I noticed one other friend had come closer next to me, he started to touch my hard cock in my joggers and he said to the others, he is hard to, he then put his hand into my joggers and pulls them down to show my smooth naked cock and balls, he then started to tug at me really hard while I was stucking my other mate who soon looked at me held my head and cum in my mouth.

I swallowed his cum and he slowly pulled out and pulled his jeans back up and said wow that was amazing.

But now I had my other friend going like mad on my cock tugging hard and others watching him one said to me you have a good size cock there and your balls are huge.

I kept calm held my self and the lad tugging at me said he wanted to watch me cum. He ask the others should be let me cum everywhere. They all shouted let him cum all over the place.

As they said that he sat to one side looked at me and said, cum hard for the boys to see we are all waiting.

Within about 30 secs I was about ready to cum I shouted I am going to cum they all stood watching and all of a sudden I released and started to cum.

He didn't stop wanking me off it was going everywhere I think at one point I shot about 9ft as I am a cummer and do shoot far it kept coming out.

After about 1min I laid there with my soft bald shaven cock with my mates looking at me and ask saying, well you defo showed us your a team player and the lad that had been tugging at me went and got a towel and started to clean me up giving me a good wipe down on my soft purple head. And he even went around wiping up the cum he could see. Apparently one friend said my cum was just flying out everywhere.

After awhile we were all chatting and one friend said he would love to have a little bit of time with me and his wife she had apparently always wanted him to be wanked off by another man while she watched.

I said I would be happy to help, he also said she would probably want to have a ride on me as I have a bigger cock than him, I said only if he was ok with that, he actual said he would love to see me stretch her tight hole slowly.

So that's the next plan of action in the new year.

Happy New year all
I reckon I could do with a mate like you

Back