West Brom Gemmas Sex Diary

iainm91

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Mmm..well your sex life in general would be awesome..would love to cum all over you babe xx

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I know a lot of men here would like to be in your diary lol

Confusionreigns

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i am already your biggest fan Gemma. post away, i will enjoy wanking to myself off to your stories, waiting for my turn to be the one fucking you..

Gemmauk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A late first entry sorry.

Tonight I have had my bf fuck me from behind in the bathroom in front of the mirror so I can watch him cum in me.

This felt good, I loved the way he took my hair in his hands and pull, watching his face looking at my hair in his hands and how much he enjoyed standing behind me with his cock inside me.

I cum before he did, while he was deep in me and I was rubbing my clit over the wash basin.

He just left for his house and I'm sitting here with my fingers in my cummy pussy.

I'm gonna cum thinking about you guys reading this and telling me how they would have do e it differently so I can imagine ...

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I know I want to be, as soon as I do I feel I might become something dangerous to myself xx
You can always 'cheat' online. I would love to chat with you, knowing you are getting turned on as we swap a couple of pics :)

I

ianwxx

Its always nice to read a good sexy diary story Gemma , with pictures would be brilliant x

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A late first entry sorry.

Tonight I have had my bf fuck me from behind in the bathroom in front of the mirror so I can watch him cum in me.

This felt good, I loved the way he took my hair in his hands and pull, watching his face looking at my hair in his hands and how much he enjoyed standing behind me with his cock inside me.

I cum before he did, while he was deep in me and I was rubbing my clit over the wash basin.

He just left for his house and I'm sitting here with my fingers in my cummy pussy.

I'm gonna cum thinking about you guys reading this and telling me how they would have do e it differently so I can imagine ...
Im ready to sort you out when you are gorgeous and pleasure your every desire..xx

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your intimate moment with all of us, did it turn you on more knowing you were going to share it on here? How do your fingers taste now that you've thought of us reading about your exploits x sounded like it was a hot fuck

Back