Want every you want to do

Danny666

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would take out my cock n put it deep inside u n fuck u hard til I was gny cum. Take it out n cum all over u n leave u tied up with my cum drippin off u
If you find me tied up and gagged or tied down or pinned down in the stables in the horsesbox in the toilet on the bed in the van or anywhere else what would you do to me

Jonjones

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would take out my cock n put it deep inside u n fuck u hard til I was gny cum. Take it out n cum all over u n leave u tied up with my cum drippin off u
If you find me tied up and gagged or tied down or pinned down in the stables in the horsesbox in the toilet on the bed in the van or anywhere else what would you do to me View attachment 116736
Spunk deep inside you before making you clean my cock and eat it as it drips out of you

beltmaster

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If you find me tied up and gagged or tied down or pinned down in the stables in the horsesbox in the toilet on the bed in the van or anywhere else what would you do to me View attachment 116736
Take you to an isolated shed on a bit of wasteland. Tie you up by your wrists to the beams on the roof so you on strung up on your toes. Put a spreader bar between your ankles
Open your legs wide. Cut the clothes off you.
To start I would give you your cunt a good fingering pulling your lips open wide. Give you a proper wanking off. Then get a fresh Cut switch to whip your Bottom serverly and decorate with deep red welts that will last for days. Then make sure your pussy is not wet. Or else.. then it will be time to fuck you. So I ease the ropes off but don't let you go. You still have the spreader bar on. Bend you over a chair then first fuck you up your arse.
Leave you there till I am ready to push my dick between your lips of your virgina and cum inside you till it dribbles down your legs. Then chain you up for further pleasure.

New22

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'll fuck your pushy and ass hard and then I'll Cumming in your mouth so you can taste our work

Toffeelions

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
More like what wouldn't I
I strip you naked and make you take my cock hard n deep in you throat n pussy and cum all over you then take photo of you x

N1cks23

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Think I would stand over you playing with my cock... Watching you while I get my cock hard Infront of you !! Seeing how you react... Sounds kinda hot