• Yes

Votes: 133 95.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters

Serena

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have a liking too voyeurism, flashing a little in public, a bit of bum cheek, upskirt and downblouse! I love the thought of people looking and maybe going home to masturbate thinking about me. I used to do it a lot on public transport or while out shopping, I do find it more exciting doing it in front of older men, making there day a good one and reminding them maybe of there youth? Anybody who does this? or likes to watch people like me?

VHorny1972

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have a liking too voyeurism, flashing a little in public, a bit of bum cheek, upskirt and downblouse! I love the thought of people looking and maybe going home to masturbate thinking about me. I used to do it a lot on public transport or while out shopping, I do find it more exciting doing it in front of older men, making there day a good one and reminding them maybe of there youth? Anybody who does this? or likes to watch people like me?
I love wanking in public places, like the ladies at work or public loos. The thought of discovery, especially by another girl with similar urges, is a real turn-on

S

Shadow_J

Well, I'd certainly find it difficult to tear my eyes away….

DirtyA

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

fucking love this, sitting opposite the girl on the bus she wears the tights skinny’s! No bra! She can see my bulge and clearly loves the eyes I’m giving her, she’s showing her pussy! Opened by her skinnies! Her hard nipples are making my cock throb as keep starring!! I keep fidgeting and adjusting my knob it’s so hard, the tight chinos make it difficult to hide!

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Luv ur kinda of naughty flashin & wud find a way to suggest u let me sneakily tongue fuck u somewhere like fitting room or anywhere slightly quiet but risky to get us even horiner xx

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
now if you were to do the stroking for us...;) xx

Serena

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
fucking love this, sitting opposite the girl on the bus she wears the tights skinny’s! No bra! She can see my bulge and clearly loves the eyes I’m giving her, she’s showing her pussy! Opened by her skinnies! Her hard nipples are making my cock throb as keep starring!! I keep fidgeting and adjusting my knob it’s so hard, the tight chinos make it difficult to hide!
My nipples would become so erect seeing you are looking at me, I would smile and bend down so you could get a good view of my cleavage x

L

Leedsdaz

I'd turn u around and feel your bum pushing myself so you can feel my throbbing xxxx

Jonnyh76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Love the idea of wanking or fucking in public and being caught

EssexyBoy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love to watch people like you. And I make it obvious I’m watching. I also touch my wife in public and lift her skirt or pull down her top so people can see her. I especially like other girls seeing her

sinbad2020

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wanked in the men’s toilets, in the shower room with full mirror, in a stock room, in an open plan office and in the assistant directors office while his secretary was outside. And I cam hard.

Back