Use my slutty wife

Hornyaf

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Me & the missus are looking to get a little freaky, I wanna see her get used in front of me, what would you do whole I was forced to watch?
I would tie you up get her to suck your cock while i fuck her tight arse

Hornyaf

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Tie you up get her to suck your cock while i fuck her tight arse

JakeLHide

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Your not forced to watch. You want and need to watch. Your heart beats out your chest with desire to see your wife used, degraded and humiliated by my mind and cock. You know it, I know it and your wife would find it hard to understand the lust and pleasure in your eyes as she looked pleading you hoping you will stop me. And then the disbeif and hurt seeing you not helping but jerking off to what is happening. That is why I would not restrain you. I want her to see that you can't contain yourself from enjoying watching.

richkingswood

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’d bend her over in front of you so she’s looking at you while I slam her from behind and she screams with joy and tells you how I fuck her so much better than you because I’m a real man and she tells you how she really wants it in her arse .once I’ve had my fun il spunk in her back passage and get her to fart it out onto your face

blokeybiker

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd put you in a different room... that way you could only hear what I want you to hear...

That way you'd have no idea what degrading things I was doing to her.

jayme

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Me & the missus are looking to get a little freaky, I wanna see her get used in front of me, what would you do whole I was forced to watch?
Fuck her up the arse then cum in her mouth

Lee72

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
would love to use your wife and just strip her naked and bend over in front of u and fuck her til she cant orgasm anymore

Funfella4rp

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would dress her in stockings, latex and gag her. Tied up with an anal hook in her tight ass. You see her helpless teetering on 6 inch fuck me heels and you can’t touch her. Teasing her with my hard cock as I remove her gag and ram my shaft down her throat.

Frank33

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'd rip her fucking clothes off push her naked body against the wall kick apart her sluty fucking legs making her squat down so her cunt hole is open with my left hand pressed hard against her tits so she can't fucking move with the other hand I'll cup her vagina pull back and start spanking her cunt until she's begging for me to stop then she'll piss all over the floor and sit in it to soothe her aching fucking cunt hole then she'll politely thank me for the pleasure as for you you'll be stood naked on the opposite wall with your hands down by your side waiting for me to help you cum sissy boy

Smith13

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd be fucking her from beyond
As shed be watching you wank

Mattser28

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey i wud just like to say. I wud grab u and put u up Against the wall with my hand Gently around ur Neck whispering Into your ear. Am going fuck u so hard ur eyes are going feel like they are popping out of ur head. Then work my way round to ur lips with My Hot steamy breath Gently Touching ur cheek ....... if u want more Reply

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
His poor hard, throbbing, encased cock. Encased in a chastity device whilst precum dripped from his swollen cock.....he was desperate to cum. His balls had been producing seed for weeks, fertile, ripe seed that he could not empty from his over ripe testicle. But today he was hopefully as it was his 21st day in chastity. 21 days since his mistress had posted the key to New Zealand on the understanding it would be shipped back, 2nd class of course. She did not trust that she would have the mental resolve to remove his shackles. Tears in her eyes as she wat he'd him struggle, seen dripping down his thigh...

Attachments​

• 28325.gif

Back