Underage gif??

Midswolf

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Apperently I've been banned for posting an underage gif? As far as I know I've NEVER posted anything even remotely close to underage. Can someone please review.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So chats arent really private then !!

Midswolf

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Open chatroom mate, I've posted nothing inappropriate. I'm sure private chats are perfectly safe

GrandPa

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
well i got banned by talking to a guest in private chat that was not what i said

triplemoon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
ive jsut seen another ban for an underage gif that i really couldnt see as bing underage I know its difficult to judge sometimes but this one looked like they wwere well in thier 20's and im still trying to work out why the person got banned

E

Ellissa

I saw the gif and had to look several times, but even erring on the side of caution, still felt they were not underage.

Surely the rulings would be fairer if in doubt dont ban, rather than do ban. The guy who was banned had previously checked one of his other gifs was safe to post, why would he then post something underage, it makes no sense.

triplemoon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
it did seem a very strange decision to be honest and he honestly wouldnt post stuff he felt was underage Who else checks gifs first if they are unsure and this was a really strange ban as far as i could see

Back