Unable to load chat

B

BigBoots

Anyone know what's causing this? I can load chat as a guest user but not whilst logged in. Tried various computers, operating systems and browsers, all with the same result, so it's clearly down to something to do with my account rather than the chat system or my equipment.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 6
B

BigBoots

make sure you are NOT already logged in as a Guest.

It can't be a password issue as I am able to log into my account satisfactorily, otherwise I wouldn't be able to partake in this conversation thread. It's only when I try and initiate chat whilst logged into my account that the failure occurs.

I've never attempted to load chat from my account whilst also using chat as a guest e.g. in another window/tab.

It appears that my authentication credentials, which are clearly valid for accessing my account, are being rejected by the chat server.

B

BigBoots

Couldn't use same email address ('already in use') but created an account using a different email address and that works OK.

I shall delete the 'BigBoots' account and recreate it after >24 hours to see if that then works. If so I shall delete the account I've just created, if not then I'll just continue using the account I've just created.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Back