To stretch or not...

L

Leedsdaz

Mmmmm u would see my head down there first licking your juicy pussy right out before a stretch x

Gothmaster

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nothing beats entering a nice tight pussy ...but then pusging your fust in there and watching her gasp is fantastic also ..so im guessing im saying both lol :D

Bunnyforpleasure

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Nothing beats entering a nice tight pussy ...but then pusging your fust in there and watching her gasp is fantastic also ..so im guessing im saying both lol :D
And this is why I am undecided. I am currently very tight. I like that I can feel every inch that is thrust deep in me, I like to feel that I’m being stretched open with every inch.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
And this is why I am undecided. I am currently very tight. I like that I can feel every inch that is thrust deep in me, I like to feel that I’m being stretched open with every inch.
That is how I like you, being able to feel my cock as it fills your pussy

Gothmaster

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Im sure after a long session with gentle force i could get you loose enough for a fist :D

JennyLegs

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Anything oversized is welcomed. I love the idea of legs tied being opened up nice and wide. Slowly opening my Pussy until I can take the largest of toys you have to offer. Damn that makes me hot!
what sort of size are you considering ? my toybox is erm big lol

L

Leedsdaz

Take a size at a time then slip in a bit of double penetration;)

Nylonman

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am fascinated with being stretched out, fisted and filled in a submissive context. I wonder, what is preferable, tight or stretched holes? All insight/suggestions appreciated.
How about a big double fist elbow deep ?

Back