Threesome

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have been chatting to a woman on a chat site who wants me to find her a third man to play with. I am straight, never had a threesome before. She is 33, lovely body and lives around North London, I am near Heathrow. Anyone local enough to discuss the option a bit more ?

Alex32

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have been chatting to a woman on a chat site who wants me to find her a third man to play with. I am straight, never had a threesome before. She is 33, lovely body and lives around North London, I am near Heathrow. Anyone local enough to discuss the option a bit more ?
We can try...pm me

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lucky fellow. Do I need to put the mystery machine on standby?

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I was hoping to find someone in their 50s

R

Rimjim69

Not that local, however been desperate to experience a 3sum

Back