Three some wanted

L

Luv2lick76

Female preferred or male who looks after himseld we want someone who is Bi sexual and wants to help tend to both our needs .... interested give me a shout
We are a repectable couple looking for lors of fun

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190827-183832_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190827-183832_Messenger.jpg
    648.5 KB · Views: 88
W

Wooziewoo

Female preferred or male who looks after himseld we want someone who is Bi sexual and wants to help tend to both our needs .... interested give me a shout
Hi there have you had a reply yet or are you still looking? Fit 33 year old female. Pretty and toned, get in touch lol

KyleLister18524

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hey am 18 from Skipton North Yorkshire, I’m happy to help love to try a threesome.

philliasfog

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
would love to join. 42, male. Looks after himself... feel free to get in touch.

Willy180478Wr

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I'm male 43 interested in the proposal

D

Dave4312

43 6ft 4 man from Northampton willing t try anything, love threesomes and it's a turn on you like to share

envyrp

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’m 21 f bisexual and would love to join you guys

Rik12

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey guys 29 single male here, clean, well presented, respectful! Based on south coast but can drive. Would love to get to know you both more. Rik

Back