Thankyou

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
just wanted to post a little message of thanks to everyone that was real to me during my time here. Thankyou to all the likes on my pics and all the kind words and laughs.
This will prob make a lot of people happy that they got what they wanted and forced me out of the forums. I just want to say at the end of the day I’m not a malicious person and regardless to what opinions you all have of me there was definitely no malice meant in my thread of my own opinion. People who are manipulative have good ways of twisting what’s happened and making it look worse than what it is and at the end of the day it was just an opinion, nothing against anyone who have had to have breast reconstruction or augmentation for any health or mental issues. Anyway I wish you all happy, fun times on here and if anyone wants me I’ll prob just be in chat rooms now, I’d rather take myself away from negativity and mind games as I have enough of that in real life, no pity party required though as we all have our problems.
Peace everyone

I

inyourdreamzz

just wanted to post a little message of thanks to everyone that was real to me during my time here. Thankyou to all the likes on my pics and all the kind words and laughs.
This will prob make a lot of people happy that they got what they wanted and forced me out of the forums. I just want to say at the end of the day I’m not a malicious person and regardless to what opinions you all have of me there was definitely no malice meant in my thread of my own opinion. People who are manipulative have good ways of twisting what’s happened and making it look worse than what it is and at the end of the day it was just an opinion, nothing against anyone who have had to have breast reconstruction or augmentation for any health or mental issues. Anyway I wish you all happy, fun times on here and if anyone wants me I’ll prob just be in chat rooms now, I’d rather take myself away from negativity and mind games as I have enough of that in real life, no pity party required though as we all have our problems.
Peace everyone
Scarlett never change who you are cuz of anyone else .. please always be yourself.. you don’t need to explain for anything.. it was your opinion and honestly it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks.. just be yourself cuz your amazing and so many people love you here.. NEVER CHANGE FOR ANYONE.. if u want to change do it for yourself xxx.. your beautiful and special and everyone knows that xxx take care my special mate xxx Harry xxx

Ps just remember Saturdays was made for you, so smash em up!!
Not like me.. a Monday that cums too fast lmao!!.. luv ya always xxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Londonse35

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Good luck on your future endeavour scarlett your are a lovely person and was always polite I hope that in the future you don't allow people to drag you mentally down

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Scarlett never change who you are cuz of anyone else .. please always be yourself.. you don’t need to explain for anything.. it was your opinion and honestly it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks.. just be yourself cuz your amazing and so many people love you here.. NEVER CHANGE FOR ANYONE.. if u want to change do it for yourself xxx.. your beautiful and special and everyone knows that xxx take care my special mate xxx Harry xxx

Ps just remember Saturdays was made for you, so tear em up!!
Not like me.. a Monday that cums too fast lmao!!.. luv ya always xxxxxx
Oh harry I won’t ever change for anyone but I’ll never allow myself to stoop down to their level either and tbh the way things were going in here that’s what particular people were trying to do.
Anyway I’ll chat to you in the rooms I have a much better laugh in kinky with all you lot and it’s not fake cause we all say it how it is. I refuse to entertain negativity cause life’s too short and time too precious to be caught up in empty drama. I always told myself when the fun goes then so do I.
Thanks for being a good mate. X

W

Wanted

Hey Scarlett , i’m sorry to see the shit has lead to this . It’s a shame it all got so bad .
You always seemed like a nice person and a good laugh to me since I joined here
But if you feel this is for the best you’ve got to do it .
Oh and just a wee thanks for all the pics and threads , they were amazing ;):D

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hey Scarlett , i’m sorry to see the shit has lead to this . It’s a shame it all got so bad .
You always seemed like a nice person and a good laugh to me since I joined here
But if you feel this is for the best you’ve got to do it .
Oh and just a wee thanks for all the pics and threads , they were amazing ;):D
Thanks @Wanted i appreciate that a lot :)
Glad you liked my pics too :) just trying to find a way to get them all off now is the problem lol. That’s what I get for posting so many!
Take care x

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m just going to keep this simple @SexyScarlett thank you for all your posts which I’ve enjoyed in the time I’ve been on this site and I wish you good luck in both your life and your career in the future xx

Back