Taboo cinema

R

Raven62

Used to go to Taboo before lockdown. Anyone else used to go. Love to hear your stories.

Rumrunner

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I can't say I have but I've thought about going, I heard it's not the best choice of venue for straight blokes though so never bothered.

A

Alex55

I've been few times. In the past there used to be couples in there quite often and plenty of action. More recently it has mainly been guys but ok for anyone who enjoys a good wank or more. The place is closed now due to HS2 - not sure if they will open somewhere else.

L

lingham

I used to go a lot. My best experience was a few years ago. It was getting late and the cinema was quiet. A young couple came in and sat near me. After a while the guy said his girlfriend wanted to try sex with a stranger and asked if I was interested. Of course I was so she stripped naked. She was in her early 20's, slim with nice perky tits, shaved pussy and a lovely pert bottom - I had a good feel of everything and then she bent over so I could fuck her from behind whilst she sucked her boyfriend's cock. It was fantastic and I stlll get hard when I think about it but sadly I never saw them again.

Raven62

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Used to go quite regularly. Guy in denim used to be there a lot, had a great cock.

Raven62

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Not been there for ages. But now taboo has shut will try it.

Brumguy_lovesallsorts

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I don’t no what’s it’s like due to this pandemic, I use to go every Tuesday, they do have a stripper on stage every 2 hours

Raven62

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
hope they open again soon. any other action happen in the cinema

Brumguy_lovesallsorts

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It’s not as taboo, a bit quite, all depends on the day, but I love it, you can have a private dance with stripper, I usually do and lick them out yummy yummy

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
wow think I will pop n next time am in Brum. Do they ever get real women that don't charge in there?

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Which ones are open now? Do females go? Is ID needed? Love to speak to someone with the experience as it would be something id love to try x
Are you in the Midlands Kate?

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We could have a chat room day out - that would be well cool

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
its an adult cinema, sex shop and strip bar....

Back