VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Anyone ever had sex on a table?

I have... quite a few times actually.

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I used to have sex on a table... only now and again. Nothing regular. It was an occasional table!

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Table cloths ruin tabke top sex... I effing loathe table effing cloths! Effing waste of ginghan.

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You are right Gemmauk... you sre right. Table cloths are quite absorbent.

I have changed my mind... I now love table cloths and will only have intercourse if it involves a table cloth.

Well done Gemms... bravo.

Gemmauk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I have changed my mind... I now love table cloths and will only have intercourse if it involves a table cloth.

Plus I can be slid around if there are a few guys using me and moms favourite table cloth lol

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What type of table?

I'd have loved to have sex on my mind favourite dining table while she's was out xx
Good morning sexy, I would love to have you over the dining table - watching your tits bounce as I thrust my cock deep into your pussy, then turn you over and fuck you doggy .....

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Plus I can be slid around if there are a few guys using me and moms favourite table cloth lol

With you spralled on the table Gemms, you can be sure that cups, plates and saucers will be flying about everywhere... as will the cum!

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Lol - random boy

Kris1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Stairs are good tables tend to covered in stuff, done it on my office desk but ended on the couch as she complained her back hurt.

Back