Dig_Bick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'd love taking turns on you with another man. X

Dig_Bick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Im so horny

So attractive! If you were my girl I'd take you out dressed like that and watch you flirt with other men and dance like a slut with man after man , letting them grope you. At the end of the night I'd go home and you could go home with a random guy (or 5or6 if you wanted!) and have filthy sex for hours. I'd come pick you up in the morning and listen to you tell me all about it in extreme detail on the way home, then at home I'd enjoy the sloppy seconds. I'd be proud to tell everyone what a filthy piece of dirty white meat my girlfriend is (hopefully that'd get you lots more cock too ) xx

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So attractive! If you were my girl I'd take you out dressed like that and watch you flirt with other men and dance like a slut with man after man , letting them grope you. At the end of the night I'd go home and you could go home with a random guy (or 5or6 if you wanted!) and have filthy sex for hours. I'd come pick you up in the morning and listen to you tell me all about it in extreme detail on the way home, then at home I'd enjoy the sloppy seconds. I'd be proud to tell everyone what a filthy piece of dirty white meat my girlfriend is (hopefully that'd get you lots more cock too ) xx
Well doesnt that make wet and excited hehe ur a dirty fuck and i luv it !!

Back