straight guy who meets grinder men and loves it

MadMick84

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey straight guy maybe 10% bottom who has meet grinder men and had mixed experiences! worst was trying to suck off a young guy in a field who couldn't though he messaged me a few days later on a night out with his mates and came to mine and fucked me. married man who shaged me on my back bu got paranoid after he came and asked me to leave.

best was an older guy in his 60's hung and in good condition who i spent the night at his. made me welcome went to the village pub and then smashed me but wanked sucked me off. was very vocal and made me talk dirty back and beg for it wasnt to happy that m not into kissing but i liked hime so gave him a snog in the morning which set him off again in his kitchen, Stayed in touch for a while but never met up and i deleted his number when he was sending me pics and videos with a guy he wanted me to join. was living with a friend,

Got a girlfriend so i dont want to cheat to much but im missing and horny for the right guy but up for discreet clean out of town meet. like active middle aged men

Bimalesouthcoast

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hey straight guy maybe 10% bottom who has meet grinder men and had mixed experiences! worst was trying to suck off a young guy in a field who couldn't though he messaged me a few days later on a night out with his mates and came to mine and fucked me. married man who shaged me on my back bu got paranoid after he came and asked me to leave.

best was an older guy in his 60's hung and in good condition who i spent the night at his. made me welcome went to the village pub and then smashed me but wanked sucked me off. was very vocal and made me talk dirty back and beg for it wasnt to happy that m not into kissing but i liked hime so gave him a snog in the morning which set him off again in his kitchen, Stayed in touch for a while but never met up and i deleted his number when he was sending me pics and videos with a guy he wanted me to join. was living with a friend,

Got a girlfriend so i dont want to cheat to much but im missing and horny for the right guy but up for discreet clean out of town meet. like active middle aged men
Littlehampton West Sussex here and up for fun

Back