Story time- say the next line

Dirk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
She felt nipples, feeling for Braille—
She felt nipples, feeling for Braille—
--those proud, erect nipples both her boyfriend 'and' girlfriend loved so....her fingers stayed there a while; slowly circling around her suddenly electrified skin, spiralling into the middles and pinching her nipples, stifling an audible moan and unaware she was on tiptoes -as she clasped her breasts together, rolling her head around slowly her fingertips skimmed down to her midriff -and Braille it WAS when she felt her goosebumps.... ----

H

HuntersWay

She watches from the side as her gf plays with her nipples. Practically frozen on the spot seeing before her eyes her gf rubbing herself. Her hand snakes between her thighs, watching her where she touches feels intoxicatingly amazing-

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HuntersWay

I changed into something a little more domineering. Black stockings and a
garter, 5 inch fuck me heels, a black thong, and a lace bra. All this
deliciousness was wrapped inside my silk red robe.................
Hahaha nice outfit ;)

M

MowgliSCN

I changed into something a little more domineering. Black stockings and a
garter, 5 inch fuck me heels, a black thong, and a lace bra. All this
deliciousness was wrapped inside my silk red robe.................
Suddenly the door bell rings and on answering completely forgetting your charity commitments the local women's institute and book club arrive stunned at their hosts attire you inform them that they should all strip in practice for a money raiser where they sell off the women dressed in underwear excited and feeling mischievous they start comparing bodies and sex chat about their fantasies but the local gardener was peeping in the window and got caught and dragged into the house he didn't stand a chance with the woman being predatory they ruined him ..they decided to hunt for more prey and started to walk and stalk the streets in their underwear finding a teenage boys youth club it started to get well out of hand with used men lying where they were left the town was in crisis..what few fellas were left had a meeting...these crazy sex mad woman need dealing with...none good agree until out of the shadow a voice...we need to fuck them to death in a huge sex offensive..give what they want and to much will calm the situation...getting ready for action they rallied the troops and set out to battle fuck or be fucked...

Back