Step sisters

Tony38

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
When I was teenager I had two step sisters we would fuck almost every night once I even took turns on them I ate one out then then the other one then fucked one then finish off with the other one this went on tell I was 19

Siss

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wow you really went for it eh ?

Tony38

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure what I would have done there but I also never had a real sister but I'm sure if I walked in on what u did and u say she was hot 2 I'm sure anyone would have had the same thoughts as u did even if they never would Amit it r not

Siss

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure what I would have done there but I also never had a real sister but I'm sure if I walked in on what u did and u say she was hot 2 I'm sure anyone would have had the same thoughts as u did even if they never would Amit it r not
My problem is that I'm really enjoying it and I dont know if I should look for more or not

Tony38

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My problem is that I'm really enjoying it and I dont know if I should look for more or not
If it's something you and her both want then I say go for the most forbidden fruit is the sweetest

Siss

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
The most forbidden fruit is the sweetest.... hem.. this was a good one

hobnobs

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
not as uncommon as u might think dude, usually just a phase tho. imo the bond stays but the sex peters out as we got older.

Back