Something a bit different?

romeoromeo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
This is what I was doing a while back.

I had my separate life, my girl had hers, neither want to disturb them, but we wanted to create moments.
So we would work together on how she should look, that was something I would decide.
Clothes, hair, shoes / boots. everything. I would pay for the lot of course, money not really an obstacle.
But this was a part of the process, there was planning, there was creativity, imagination, a ton of details and a whole lot of expectation.

And then we would meet up.
And she would be exactly as we planned, and I adored that she was as needed, and she liked that she was as needed. She was entirely an object of desire.

The moments together were creative too. We never had 'sex' sex (as it is so graphically described in other posts), but the sexual moments live long in the memory. I mean, a man has needs, but if you're going to spend 8hrs together, you need to use your imagination and a whole lot of ropes, paddles and vibrating things.

I feel that those days, are more amazing looking back now that I perhaps appreciated at the time, and they are something I want to create again. I have no real idea if any girl (any age, colour, i really don't have a preference - she was young and black as it happens) would want this kind of arrangement. Was she the only one, or are there others? Hundreds of others? One other?

If you are someone who would like to talk about something like this (even if you just want to hear more), do let me know. Seems like a great time to do some planning.

Back