So I Consider Myself to Be Straight ...

MaskedMan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
But when I get turned on I'm game for pretty much anything. I've obviously never done anything with a guy before. What would you do to ease me in?

EDIT: this should probably go under Bi. Sorry

Kinkyk

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
But when I get turned on I'm game for pretty much anything. I've obviously never done anything with a guy before. What would you do to ease me in?

Drop me a message me we can have a chat if you want

S

Saxon

My wife and I have been swinging MFM about 12 years and I luv watching her fuck and get fucked. Recently realised that when were horny and in the moment I get turned on just as much by the thought of sucking her cum off the other guys cock as I do my wife’s pussy. She has no idea but hopefully I’ll get to experience sucking my first cock soon, in undoubtably without her knowing so that I can get coached how to do it well. My wife never likes to swallow but I’d happily when I’m horny enough

Ajay14

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I've never even considered letting another man touch my cock let alone suck it but I'm curious and seriously considering making it happen

Back