Sloppy seconds

Dig_Bick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Most guys seem to want ffm threesomes I've noticed, are there other guys that prefer MMF like me?
If you're having an mmf and the girl had just been sucking the other guys cock, would you kiss her still? I did and my mate makes fun of me now lol.
I love fucking a girl right after another guy has just cum in her, anyone else into sloppy seconds?

Dexter78

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Most guys seem to want ffm threesomes I've noticed, are there other guys that prefer MMF like me?
If you're having an mmf and the girl had just been sucking the other guys cock, would you kiss her still? I did and my mate makes fun of me now lol.
I love fucking a girl right after another guy has just cum in her, anyone else into sloppy seconds?
I love sloppy seconfs 3rds too lol

sub-lime

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Aww Benny mate. You gotta make em look. We are all mostly in the same boat, unless your Ryan Gosling or have a physique that that demands constant maintenance and lots of shots in the arse with shady sounding growth hormones or testosterone siphoned off a Bull or a bull shark. Try a bit of pea-cocking when your out. Wear something Flashy or different or a puppy. Baby animals work wonders for breaking the ice with strangers. And if your blessed like Dig bick than a pair of tight trousers, an if your not so lucky in that region a balled up pair of socks can achieve a similar effect. I know its cheating but if you've made it to the stage where your your dropping trou, you have usually landed the fish safely in the net already. And if she is willing to knock you back cos your junk was in breach of false advertising laws she is obviously a 'deeply shallow' person (is that an oxymoron?? or am I just a moron) and you now have the right to point out all the ways her measurements don't conform to the AAA celebrity body the media has convinced her she has to compare herself to.

Wow that soon turned into a rant. Time for a chill pill me thinks.

sub-lime

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Taking turns is good too.

Turns seems to defeat the object if she is on all fours and you an a pal/stranger are either end you can congratulate each others skill and perform the mid game high five over her back. Believe me, the first time in your life you get to do this you will feel pretty accomplished.

;)You can still take turns by swapping ends.:cool:

As for sloppy seconds, I don't even like shafting in my own swimmers. unless I am intentionally making offspring I always shoot else where. This way you still have some purchase during round 2. I know things can get pretty damn sloppy as soon as she starts to climax. But I have found even a squirter will always remain more feeling than shafting your own (or someone elses) swimmers into a lather. Any girls agree or disagree? How does the pleasure change when your busy gargling all that baby potion?? Top tip, especially you younger guys with plenty of stamina. if you wanna stay up and hit round 2 running pull out, Tits or butt if there are no tissues/kleenex (or eager mouth, yeah I'm talking to you spunk lovers, you know who you are) You will thank me and if you know what your doing, so will she.

Last edited:
Back