Slave

Alext

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
want to get a guy that I can just come over whenever I want and sit on his face till I’m finished and just leave. Leaving him horny to deal with himself
Mmm could do that all day ;)

RodHarding

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I want to get a guy that I can just come over whenever I want and sit on his face till I’m finished and just leave. Leaving him horny to deal with himself
Mmm I love eating pussy, sounds divine x

S

SussexGuy47

I want to get a guy that I can just come over whenever I want and sit on his face till I’m finished and just leave. Leaving him horny to deal with himself

Yes.yes
Yes plzz...

Jezzy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sounds like absolute heaven to me, I like nothing more than having a pussy sat on my face and just fucking my face all over constantly

dickthedick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I want to find a girl where I pop in whenever the mood takes me, skull fuck her till I explode and then leave.

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
well I suspect you will find plenty of men who will do that

Airrad

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Probably the sort of relationship I'd end up in

MattW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Would love that!!

Back