Should I start doing voice notes?

Should I start taking voice requests?

• Total voters

Barofkitkat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So some people I know always said that I have a great voice(sexually/or in a normal fashion). I could just comply to the requests made and send/upload a voice note of the same. Maybe even with who requested what and what I recorded to sastisfy the request?

I mean I know most people are into the visual stuff nowadays, like pictures, cam, video calls or meet ups. But still worth a shot isnt it. So I will have a poll situation going on, so if you come across this thread, please do vote(even if its a no haha). I need something to fill my free time, so I will just experiment!

Him_and_her

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So some people I know always said that I have a great voice(sexually/or in a normal fashion). I could just comply to the requests made and send/upload a voice note of the same. Maybe even with who requested what and what I recorded to sastisfy the request?

I mean I know most people are into the visual stuff nowadays, like pictures, cam, video calls or meet ups. But still worth a shot isnt it. So I will have a poll situation going on, so if you come across this thread, please do vote(even if its a no haha). I need something to fill my free time, so I will just experiment!
Very interesting profile, feel free to send some sample voice notes our way

S

SussexGuy47

Just a thought
You can do Voice clips on Whatsapp.......
J.s

Buddhablessyou91

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You cant brag about having an erotic voice, imply that you are open to creating some sexy audio for us all to enjoy and NOT post a sample at least. That's just rude! Haha :)

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Send voice notes

Barofkitkat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Alright. So I dont really have a great digital voice and my accent really sucks. It's a mix between my native Germany/sweden and also a bit of russian, as i kind of grew up there. So I may have to rethink about the sample.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi - sorry but you can't post vocaroo clips into chat or on the Forums - only in PM or p2p messaging.

Back